Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! Confused with my level

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

I was at level 22 and now I am at level 10. What is going on, can some one please tell me whats going?

FreebieQueen

Yup, we imported a higher product level to meet the number of members on the board.

It seems that every time I level up I get dropped back to level 10 and half the points for my posts are gone I have over 1,000 point and now I am back down to 500 and something. It’s very sad and irritating to me.

FreebieQueen

I’m now confused too. I understood that in order to have access to more stuff on the site, you need to post, participate in the site. However, these points I don’t understand, why does it matter if yo have 500, 25, or 1,000?

Another thing where do you find your points?

Liss
      Keymaster

@sexton101 263087 wrote:

I’m now confused too. I understood that in order to have access to more stuff on the site, you need to post, participate in the site. However, these points I don’t understand, why does it matter if yo have 500, 25, or 1,000? Another thing where do you find your points?

The experience shop was discontinued and the Thank you gift program took it’s place. There aren’t any levels any longer. 🙂

I see the confusion as a newbie myself, the amount of shared information i find here is reward in itself. ummmm…..what’s with the points when your having a productive-good time?

FreebieQueen

@bahay2475 268911 wrote:

I see the confusion as a newbie myself, the amount of shared information i find here is reward in itself. ummmm…..what’s with the points when your having a productive-good time?

We Agree! The Experience Shop System has been discontinued and there are no longer “Points”. We do however have a member Thank You Gift Program .

Viewing 7 reply threads

The topic ‘Confused with my level’ is closed to new replies.

Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! Confused with my level