- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated September 10, 2009 at 10:33 pm by .
- September 10, 2009 at 10:33 pm #276245
Makes: 36 bars
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
3 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cups miniature creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, halved or coarsely broken
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
3/4 cup salted peanuts
1/3 cup miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 13×9-inch pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in pan.
2. Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown.
3. Immediately sprinkle marshmallows evenly over crust. Sprinkle with half of the cookies. Sprinkle with all of the chocolate chips, peanuts and candy-coated chocolate pieces. Sprinkle with remaining cookies; press lightly into marshmallows.
4. Bake 4 to 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to puff. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft):
Stir or knead 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour into cookie dough before pressing in pan. In step 2, bake 15 to 18 minutes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.