Computer Issue… IE7

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I wonder if any of you computer savy members can help me out on an issue….

I’m using IE 7 browser, I leave my puter on 24, 7, 365- with restarts only long enough to update. My browser, if idle for more than a 2 hours, will suddenly block graphics.

I have to click on internet options, advanced, scroll down to multi-media and then click “show Pictures”. Click apply and then okay and it will work fine for a couple of hours. As soon as the browser becomes idle, it will reset itself.

It does it whether the firewall is turned on or off, whether the antivirus is turned on or off, whether BOTH the Antivirus AND the Firewall are Both off, it still does it.

If I change the settings to show photos and then I restart the computer to save the settings, it STILL does it.

I just don’t get why! we have 3 different computers running in this household and 2 (both running Windows XP Professional)out of 3 do this. The system running Vista does not.

I have tried FireFox and I absolutely hate it, itdistorts too many sites,so switching is not an option. Any ideas how to fix this issue?

~Liss

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.