- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated February 20, 2015 at 8:00 pm by .
- January 6, 2009 at 1:52 pm #268825
Here are some abbreviations you may find on Budget 101 & in Message Subject Lines:
MYO: Make Your Own
MIX: Means you mix it up and store it until you need it
IMO: In My opinion
JAW: Just Add Water
IMHO: In my Humble Opinion
ISO: In Search of (this is what you write in the subject line when your looking for a recipe! it gets my attention quickly!)
OAMC: Once a Month Cooking
TNT: Tried and True (please note the difference between TNT &
OT: off topic
OYO: On your Own.. (meaning.. I haven’t tried it, and I can’t
back it up!)
Request: This is an item that someone on list (or the
Budget101.com website requested
- January 6, 2009 at 2:10 pm #408464
LOL…thanks Liss this is very helpful!!!!
- February 20, 2015 at 8:00 pm #460788
Thanks! This helps 🙂 :hand-icon::hand-icon::hand-icon:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.