- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated January 21, 2012 at 8:47 pm by .
- November 6, 2006 at 5:10 pm #237897
Coffee & Cream Soap
4 oz. clear soap, grated
1 teaspoon ground espresso
1 teaspoon powdered milk
10 drops coffee fragrance oil
In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the bar of glycerin soap until liquefied. Remove from heat and stir in ground espresso, powdered milk, and coffee fragance oil. Pour soap into a mold and let set for three hours or until hardened.
- November 10, 2011 at 5:56 am #430423
omg this would be super perfect for me since i love the smell of coffee and live off it. great idea, might have to get into soap making just to make this soap! ty
- November 11, 2011 at 11:54 am #430431
If you add 1 T. of used coffee grounds to it you’ll get a scrub soap that is wonderful for your feet. Just sayin’
- January 21, 2012 at 8:47 pm #431241
What a great gift giving idea! I may have to look into this for this upcoming holiday season. Thanks for sharing!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.