Coaching help? videos etc?

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Coaching help? videos etc?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Youtube.

Tressa Watts wrote: Anybody have any tapes/videos on coaching different aspects of basketball and volleyball? Like workouts etc. I am looking ahead and my boyfreind just recived an internship/stipend for school so will be working all summer.

This will be the first time since I went to days instead of graves that my daughter will not have somebody home during the summer….(she will be 14 in July) I am looking to creating a work-out etc to keep her busy while we are gone….she actually has baketball all
      summer but there will be down time during the day so I need to keep her busy as she is one of those kids that if you dont keep busy they can find trouble…
      anybody have any videos etc they woudl like to sell?????I have found them online but they are spendy and I already spend enough on camps etc this is just an extra I cannot afford to buy new stuff .
      Thank you,
      Tressa

Going green? See the top 12 foods to eat organic.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Coaching help? videos etc?