- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated September 9, 2009 at 5:35 pm by .
- September 9, 2009 at 5:35 pm #276117
Five-ingredient gingerbread cookies! What could be easier?
Prep Time: 1 hour 15 min
Total Time: 1 hour 15 min
Makes: 2 dozen cookies
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® gingerbread cookie mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 tablespoon water
1/2 container (1-lb size) Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla or creamy white frosting
1 bottle (2 oz) Betty Crocker® red cinnamon decors
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, water and egg until soft dough forms.
2. On lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with 2 1/2-inch gingerbread man cookie cutter. On ungreased cookie sheets, place cutouts 2 inches apart.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
4. Spoon frosting into decorating bag fitted with round tip. Pipe frosting on cookies. Decorate with cinnamon decors.
Do-Ahead: You can bake cookies and store them tightly covered in the freezer for up to two months.
1 Cookie: Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 1g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 150mg; Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 14g)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.