Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Chatter Circut City closing all US stores

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Circuit City would like to thank all of the customers who have shopped with us over the past 60 years. Unfortunately, we announced on January 16, 2009, that we are going out of business. Liquidators will start arriving in our 567 stores across the U.S.

over the weekend, and closing sales will start as early as Saturday, January 17. Closing sales will run as long as it takes to sell existing inventory, but are expected to wrap up by the end of March. When the liquidation sales are completed, the stores will be closed.

Canadian operations will continue. They are not affected by the liquidation of Circuit City’s U.S. operations.

The Canadian operations employ approximately 3,000 associates.

Customers holding Circuit City gift cards may redeem them at full value at our stores during the liquidation sales. Once the stores are closed and the company is out of business, the gift cards will have no value.

To find out more: Circuit City

just so sad to see how bad things have gotten…they warned people this year not to buy gift cards because so many stores were going to close after the holidays…times are hard… spend on what you need.. not what you want….

wants are like water… and run through your fingers just as fast

My puter is on its last legs again, maybe I can find a decent deal!

This really makes me regret buying the 2 year warranty on my computer since I just got it last year. And it costed an extra 200-300 dollars

According to their website the extended warranties will still be in effect because those are done through an outside company.

I checked our store yesterday and right now they have everything 30% off.

They did there closeings here already. They marked everything up and gave verry little off even on display models. DH and I checked back for deal up till closeing day.

no such thing. Just watch If you go looking for bargens there.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Chatter Circut City closing all US stores