- December 13, 2007 at 6:50 pm #254702
I run a childrens group and we just made these last Saturday all kids
and parents had fun
Have a Blessed Day
3/4 cup applesauce
1 bottle (4.12 ounces) McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 200°F.
2. Mix applesauce and cinnamon with hands in small bowl until a
smooth ball of dough is formed. Using about 1/4 of the dough at a
time, roll dough to 1/4-inch to 1/3-inch thickness between two sheets
of plastic wrap. Peel off top sheet of plastic wrap; cut dough into
desired shapes with cookie cutters. Make a hole in top of ornament
with drinking straw. Place ornaments on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 2 1/2 hours. Cool ornaments on wire rack.. (Or, to dry
ornaments at room temperature, carefully place them on wire rack. Let
stand 1 to 2 days or until thoroughly dry, turning occasionally.)
4. Insert ribbon through holes and tie to hang. May be decorated
with opaque paint markers found in arts and crafts stores, if desired.
Tip: If a different size bottle of cinnamon is used, measure 1 cup
plus 2 tablespoons cinnamon.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.