- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 14, 2007 at 2:03 pm by .
- December 14, 2007 at 2:03 pm #254725
Haven’t held your Holiday Party Yet? If you’re thinking you’d like to hold some sort of holiday party here are a couple ideas that won’t break the bank…
1. Hold an open house. Send homemade invites to all your friends, telling them to stop by your house between the hours of3 and 6. Set out 3 or 4 simple finger foods and enjoy your time with them.
2. Pot Luck Dinner Party– send out invites to family and friends – you bake a main dish- they each bring a side dish- specify whether the attire is formal, casual, etc.
3. Dessert Gala– why bother with a main course- host a dessert Gala! Send out invites to family and friends- if you’re worried about the expense, hold a potluck- you provide a dessert, coffee, teas, sparkling cider perhaps and a each of them can bring their most treasured dessert
Play some holiday music – heck, have a snowball fight in the front yard….
Care to share some of your Holiday Party Ideas on the Cheap?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.