- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated October 24, 2008 at 1:46 pm by .
- October 24, 2008 at 1:01 pm #265201rtebalt
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
* 1/3 cup white sugar
* 1 egg
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup candied pineapple chunks
* 2 tablespoons slivered almondsDIRECTIONS
1. Grease and line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and mix well. Stir in flour, baking powder, ground nutmeg, vanilla, candied pineapple, and almond slivers. Mix well. Put in prepared loaf pan. Freeze overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4. Slice crosswise and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 10 to 12 minutes.
- October 24, 2008 at 1:46 pm #401471faxonfive
This sounds great!! Although I hate pineapple, you think I could omit it???
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.