Christmas Bartering????

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I’m so sorry for your loss.

Donna NJ

=====================

Date: 2007/10/02 Tue PM 12:08:38 CDT

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com

Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Christmas Bartering????

I just wanted to tell you that I think you have an awesome idea ! I used to

make just about everything and then my 5 year old daughter died after a car

accident because of a botched 911 call. I went through a terrible depression and

havent really made anything since. I have 3 young grandchildren now and since

not working, your idea would be a great one. Maybe you have given me the spark

to get back to life and craft. Do you have a website for your items ? I dont

have much money, but love nuts. I used to always buy the smoked almonds at the

store. I hope your boyfriend is feeling better soon. Have you ever been on 

http://www.FreeCycle.org ? It is awesome and you can ask for baskets on there and

everything is FREE !! That is where I get my clothes. I had a huge home and

everything and then depression hit me and I let everything go, just didnt are

and couldnt get out of bed…. Good Luck

Tressa Watts <TressaPSGT@hotmail.com> wrote: Is anybody intersted in

batering this Christmas? We have a home business where we make “specialty nuts”

and we love to make gift baskets of homemade gifts for family and friends. If

anybody has a jelly/jam, salsa, homemade wine, homemade crafts..bees wax

candles, soy candles, dish rags, scrubbers, knitted items, soaps, ornaments

etc…it woudl be really fun to create a group of barterers for these items then

everyone can give nice homemade crafts for friends and family…with only

shipping costs.

We collect baskets through the summer at yardsales…(and even with CLOSE family

members we ask for the baskets back.) make cookies, smoke cheese and dipped

chocolate pretzels and everyone loves these gifts. We usually barter during the

farmers markets where we sell our nuts but my boyfriend hurt his leg and has

been on crutches and unable to attend the markets..

We sell homemade roasted nuts (in a commercial pralinator)with different flavors

like Hot butter Rum Walnuts, cinnamon pecans, cinnamon almonds, sweet and salty

cashews and almonds and cinnamon Hazelnuts.

So if anybody is wanting to do some bartering for HOMEMADE items let me know!!!

Thanx Tressa

Washington State

Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!

Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web

links.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.