- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated January 24, 2011 at 9:23 pm by .
- October 14, 2009 at 3:29 pm #277401CoolCat
Chocolate Truffle Pound Cake Mix
3 cups Sugar
3 cups Flour
1 teaspoons Baking soda
1/2 cup Cocoa
3/4 cup Butter; softened
1 cup Milk
1 teaspoons Vanilla
1 package Mix
Mix: Combine and store in an airtight container.
Recipe to attach to jar:
Chocolate Truffle Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 325.Butter an 8-9 cup Bundt pan. Cream butter until it is smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add milk and vanilla, beat until thoroughly blended. Add mix and beat 3minutes until smooth. Pour into prepared pan and bake 1 hour and 5 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Cool 25 minutes in pan, remove from pan and finish cooling on rack.
- October 15, 2009 at 3:05 am #425622rtebalt
forget giving this as a gift! I’m making this one for me! 😉
- October 15, 2009 at 4:19 am #425624brchbell
Oh just what I needed! Been a long stressful week here and I can use all the chocolate I can get!
- January 24, 2011 at 9:23 pm #429583Candace
Me too! I am sooooooooooooooo ready for a pound of chocolate! I’m making this and some double hot fudge sauce!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.