- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated April 30, 2019 at 5:53 pm by .
- April 21, 2019 at 10:41 am #570209
These truffles are really easy to make and taste awesome! Great serving size, this makes about 35 Truffles
1 ½ cups Corn Squares Cereal
2.2 ounces Toffee Crunch Bar
2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
1 cup Sliced Almonds
4 cups Chocolate Ice Cream (or any other flavor ice cream you want!)
In a food processor, combine the cereal, chocolate, sugar and almonds. Process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Place in a medium bowl.
Allow ice cream to soften for 10 minutes. Scoop into 1-inch balls and roll directly in the cereal mixture. Place on a baking sheet and freeze at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours.
- April 23, 2019 at 6:19 am #570289
I bet these would be awesome with strawberry ice cream, then you’d have “Chocolate Covered Strawberry Truffles”!
Or Used Pecans with the corn cereal and butter pecan ice cream. Mmm.. these remind me of Peg Bundy Bon-Bons!
- April 30, 2019 at 5:52 pm #570397
OMG! I want ’em and I want ’em NOW!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.