- February 24, 2009 at 1:52 am #270960
12 sheets fillo dough (each about 14 x 9 in.), thawed if frozen
1 bar (3.5 oz) Lindt Lindor truffles (18 pieces)
1/2 pint fresh raspberries
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Have a baking sheet ready.
Unfold fillo; cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying.
2. To make each turnover: Remove 1 sheet fillo; lightly coat with nonstick spray or brush with melted butter. Fold in thirds lengthwise; lightly spray or brush top.
Place 1 piece chocolate about 1/2 in. from bottom end of strip; top with 1 raspberry. Fold lower right corner over filling, forming a triangle.
Continue folding triangles to other end of strip. Place on baking sheet. Repeat to make 12.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Melt remaining 6 pieces chocolate in microwave; drizzle over turnovers. Serve warm or at room temperature. Garnish with remaining raspberries.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.