- January 13, 2009 at 4:09 am #269343
2 cups Sugar
1 teaspoon heaping flour
6 egg yolks
1/3 cup cocoa
Cook over low heat until thick. Add a little melted butter to a baked pie crust. Pour mixture into shel. Cool and serve.
- January 13, 2009 at 11:01 am #409634
Chocolate…YUM 🙂 I can’t wait to try this one!
- January 14, 2009 at 10:49 am #409832
Thanks mbabb, this looks so easy,and good. Could a graham cracker crust be used in place of the white flour one? I’m not big on traditional pie crust, in fact, I’m one of those people who eat the filling out, and throw the crust away lol.. Thanks
- January 14, 2009 at 10:59 am #409839
5 ingred. how simple and wonderful. I’ll have to give this one a try. I like the thought of a graham crust too Marty.
- January 15, 2009 at 4:37 am #409977
Yes it’s good either way. This is one of my moms recipes. She has always made several every Christmas as long as I can remember. She has used the graham cracker crust before it’s just as good!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.