- January 13, 2009 at 8:09 pm #269377
1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
3⁄4 cup peanut butter chips
11⁄2 cups prepared chocolate pudding
Garnish: whipped cream and peanut butter chips
1. Heat 1⁄2 cup cream in a medium glass bowl in microwave until steaming hot. Add chips; stir with a whisk until melted and smooth. Whisk in remaining cream. Refrigerate until cold.
2. Beat with mixer just until soft peaks form (don’t overbeat).
3. Spread 1 heaping Tbsp peanut butter mousse into bottom of each of 8 small (about 1⁄2 cup capacity) stemmed glasses. Spread with 1 heaping Tbsp chocolate pudding. Repeat layers once. Garnish and serve, or cover and refrigerate (without garnish) up to 1 day.
Replace peanut butter chips with butterscotch chips.
Instead of layering in glasses, spoon alternating dollops into small dessert bowls, then swirl mixtures together with the tip of a knife.
Sprinkle crumbled chocolate wafer cookies between layers and on top.
- January 14, 2009 at 3:48 am #409792
Going to have to quit reading recipes. Everything sounds so good and now I’m confused about what I want!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.