- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated December 4, 2008 at 11:27 pm by .
- November 13, 2008 at 10:44 pm #266556
Excellent for Christmas gifts!!
red plastic spoons
2 Hershey chocolate bars (no nuts)
Melt 2 Hershey bars/no nuts.
Dip spoons in melted chocolate
Immediately dip choc. covered spoon in crushed peppermint.
Tie a thin gold ribbon on spoon handle
- November 13, 2008 at 10:53 pm #403454
I like this idea–yummy…
- November 13, 2008 at 10:59 pm #403457
real easy to make and doesnt cost alot!!
- December 4, 2008 at 12:14 am #405245
I am making these and adding them to a coffee cup with a few packets of instant coffee in them – this is one of the gifts I am giving this year 🙂
- December 4, 2008 at 3:36 pm #405329
what a great idea. I have received more Christmas coffee mugs as gifts over the years than we use. I was also looking at the small flavored coffee samples for a buck or so at the store not long ago.
(was going to treat myself but decided I could use other flavorings in my regular coffee instead) Would not mind buying them as part of a gift though. I have seen the red spoons at the Dollar Tree. You ladies rock with ideas.
Thanks for sharing.
- December 4, 2008 at 11:27 pm #405359
I could only find the white spoons, you just gave me an idea, I am going to check out the dollar tree here!! Thanks Niddi!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.