- December 31, 2008 at 6:31 pm #268443
Chocolate Lover’s Mousse for Two
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup HERSHEY’S Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup cold whipping cream
Additional whipped cream
Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
1. Stir together sugar and gelatin in small saucepan; stir in milk. Let stand 2 minutes to soften gelatin.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture just begins to boil.
2. Remove from heat. Immediately add small chocolate chips; stir until melted.
Stir in liqueur; cool to room temperature.
3. Beat whipping cream in small bowl until stiff; gradually add chocolate mixture, folding gently just until blended. Spoon into serving dishes.
Refrigerate. Garnish with additional whipped cream, if desired. 2 servings.
VARIATION: For high-standing mousse, prepare collars for 2 parfait glasses. Tear strip of foil of sufficient length to go around top of each glass. Fold foil into fourths; butter lightly.
Place buttered side in; tape to sides of glasses. Pour mousse into glasses. (Mousse should come over top of glass).
After mousse has set, carefully remove foil collar.
- January 25, 2014 at 10:17 pm #449130
Sounds Delicious! Def. going to make for hubby!
- February 4, 2014 at 9:44 pm #449936
This looks great, think I’ll try it this year 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.