- February 5, 2020 at 4:53 pm #581315mosParticipant
Chocolate Icebox Pie
For the Crust:
1 1/2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
6 tbs melted butter
1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
For the Chocolate Filling:
2 pkg chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
2 3/4 cups milk
For the Garnish:
2 cups whipped topping or sweetened whipped cream
Make the Crust:
Heat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and brown sugar until evenly mixed.
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake crust 8 min. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
Make the Chocolate Filling:
- Prepare both packages of pudding according to package directions using the quantity of milk recommended for a pie.
- Pour the prepared pudding into cooled graham cracker crust. Chill pie for at least 30 min before serving.
Serving the Pie:
When ready to serve, garnish each slice with a dollop of whipped topping or prepared sweetened whipped cream. Pie makes about 10 servings
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.