- This topic is empty.
- October 16, 2020 at 9:20 am #592738mosParticipant
Chocolate Delight Dessert
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 tbs sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
16-oz frozen whipped topping
2 pkg chocolate instant pudding
3 cups cold milk
- Add 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- If you’d like to make this a no-bake dessert, just use a graham cracker pie crust instead.
- Mint Chocolate Delight – add 1 1/2 teaspoons of mint extract
- Use any other flavor pudding, for pistachio- use pistachio pudding and top with pistachio nuts, lemon- use lemon pudding and top with a couple teaspoons of fresh lemon zest, etc
Heat the oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and the melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9 by 13 by 2-inch pan.
- Bake for 10 min.
- Cool completely before assembling the layers.
- Beat the softened cream cheese with the confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Stir in half of the whipped topping until well blended.
- Spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
- Beat the pudding with the cold milk as directed on the package using only 3 cups of milk.
- Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer.
- Top the dessert with the remaining whipped topping and spread to cover completely.
- If desired, sprinkle with chopped pecans or walnuts.
Chill thoroughly before serving. Serves 8
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.