- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated March 4, 2014 at 9:41 pm by .
- March 4, 2014 at 7:08 am #339570
4 cups crushed graham crackers
Chocolate Coconut Bars
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 cups shredded coconut
1 can evaporated milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 bag of almonds (optional)
12 oz. chocolate chips
Mix graham crackers, butter, and powdered sugar.
Put in the bottom of 9″x13″ cake pan and pat down.
Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Mix coconut, milk, vanilla, and (almonds).
Pour over crust and bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Melt 12 oz. of chocolate chips and spread on top.
Cool. Cut into squares.
- March 4, 2014 at 9:31 pm #451997
Sounds great I love coconut and chocolate but the rest of my family hates it, so its all for me!
- March 4, 2014 at 9:41 pm #451999
lol they are delicious I hope you enjoy, I am a diabetic and I make these often my oldest son loves them and I will eat 1 or 2 out of the batch..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.