- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated November 16, 2013 at 12:04 am by .
- November 9, 2013 at 5:02 pm #324675mos
Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or small chocolate candy-coated candies
2 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
dash baking soda
Mix salt and baking powder and soda with flour. Layer ingredients in jar in any order. Cover lid with a fabric circle and tie with a ribbon, if desired. To the ribbon attach a card with the following recipe and instructions:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookie mix in a jar
1 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
Beat butter in a mixing bowl until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. With a wooden spoon, stir cookie mix into creamed mixture until well blended. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake in preheated 350° oven for 8 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Depending on size of cookies, makes 3 to 4 dozen chocolate chip cookies.
- November 15, 2013 at 3:53 pm #445146KrousQueen
Yummy!! The kids will love this for gifts.
- November 16, 2013 at 12:04 am #445156mos
When you say the kids will love this, are you saying that they will love giving this as gifts? Just curious…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.