- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated December 29, 2012 at 5:07 am by .
- December 23, 2010 at 12:43 am #289747drea
2 boxes confectioners’ sugar
1 bag coconut
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 large bottle maraschino cherries
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 (1-inch) square paraffin
8 ounces chocolate chips
Drain cherries, then chop. Mix all ingredients except paraffin and chocolate chips and form into balls. Chill until firm, preferably overnight.Melt the paraffin and chocolate chips together over water and dip the balls. Put on wax paper to cool.
- November 11, 2012 at 1:44 am #434695Eshuman
How much is a bottle of cherries? This sounds really good! I will be trying these during the holidays.
- November 11, 2012 at 6:06 am #434703splashangel
Oh! These do sound good.
- November 11, 2012 at 4:36 pm #434711BaconEater@Eshuman 255742 wrote:
How much is a bottle of cherries?
Usually about $1.50 during the holidays.
- December 29, 2012 at 5:07 am #435841cmjune76this sounds totally yummy and fun to make! thank you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.