- August 5, 2010 at 12:50 pm #285612
Here is a lovely dessert or snack recipe
- 4 8-9″ flour tortillas
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Sprinkle 1/4 cup each of the chocolate chips and raspberries in the center of each tortilla; fold in the sides and roll up (like a typical burrito). Brush rolls with half of the melted butter. Grill burritos over indirect (med-low)heat, turning once, for about 3 minutes, until they start to show grill marks and the chocolate chips are melted.
Remove from heat and brush with remaining butter. Sprinkle with stored sugar and cinnamon mixture. Serve warm.
*These can be made at home on the grill too. They are great with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream. Kids love them!
- July 18, 2013 at 7:10 am #440538
These sound pretty good. 🙂
- September 19, 2013 at 10:47 pm #443913
These sound amazing. Glad I don’ have to wait until camping to try them.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.