- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated October 16, 2008 at 7:15 pm by .
- October 14, 2008 at 6:35 pm #264620
Chipotle Shrimp Fajitas
1 small red or green bell pepper, julienned
1/2 small sweet or red onion, cut into thin wedges
2 tsp canola oil
8 oz shelled, deveined uncooked medium shrimp
1/4 cup chipotle-flavored salsa
4 tbs chopped cilantro, divided
4 corn tortillas, warmed
1/4 cup purchased guacamole or make your own (I was going for the shortcut;->)
lime wedges for garnish
Cook bell pepper and onion in oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes.
Add shrimp. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp just turn pink. Add salsa.
Cook 1 minute. Stir in 2 tbs of the cilantro. Spoon into warm tortillas.
Top with guacamole and remaining 2 tbs cilantro. Serve with lime wedges. 2 servings = about 305 calories
- October 15, 2008 at 9:42 pm #400689
I’m not a big seafood fan, but my hubbie would like these. And I could probably make some chicken fajitas for me. Thanks for the recipe!
- October 16, 2008 at 6:37 pm #400755
chicken, beef, pork…it all works!
- October 16, 2008 at 7:15 pm #400768
Sounds great! Thanks! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.