- January 4, 2010 at 9:59 pm #279403FreebieQueenModerator
* 1/3 cup soy sauce
* 1/4 cup oil, such as light olive oil or peanut oil
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or two garlic cloves, pressed)
* 2 teaspoons five spice powder
* 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
* 1 tablespoon dry sherry
Combine all the ingredients & then pour over the following
* 3 lbs chicken (works excellent with thighs that are always on sale dirt cheap), cut into thigh size chunks in a glass bowl. Marinate for at least an hour.
Grill or Bake in oven 20-25 min (basting several times).
Less than 1 carb.
- March 9, 2012 at 4:07 pm #431618
This sounds Yummy and can be used on the South Beach diet.
Wonder if the sherry can be replaced with chix stock/broth?
- August 4, 2013 at 8:42 pm #440851
- September 20, 2013 at 8:23 pm #443947
This sounds wonderful- I will be making it soon!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.