Child Tax Credit Vs. Earned income Credit

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Child Tax Credit Vs. Earned income Credit

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      I guess all the greediness as you put it is because just like you we all have bills and would like to get everything we can.I have been reading these emails and they made me realize I will not be getting what I thought due to the fact my daughter was 17 at the end of the year, but me and only I took care of her all year>>

— On Fri, 5/23/08, Vickie wrote:

Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Re: Child Tax Credit Vs. Earned income Credit
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 23, 2008, 3:21 pm

I’ve read several emails about people complaining about their checks, come on people it is money that a few months ago no one counted on. I can’t claim my daughter either & I have thousands of dollar worth of medical bills(& growing by the day) that I’ll be paying on for years to come. But at least I’m getting something back which I can’t complain about.

Why do people have to be so greedy?

— On Fri, 5/23/08, terri walberg wrote:

Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Re: Child Tax Credit Vs. Earned income Credit
      To: Budget101_@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Friday, May 23, 2008, 9:17 am

Yes the child has to be under 17. I think that stinks. My son was 17 end of last year and now I dont get credit for him either.

Terri

— On Wed, 5/21/08, margo oowens <mro1010@yahoo. com> wrote:

Subject: Budget101.com : Re: Child Tax Credit Vs. Earned income Credit
      To: Budget101_@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 6:27 AM

I thought the child had to be under 17.
      I have a 19 yr old I claim ,I don’t get earned income for her but I claim her as a dependant caz she lives scott free off us.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Child Tax Credit Vs. Earned income Credit