- May 26, 2009 at 1:46 pm #273697
This is a simple casserole recipe from a friend. Excuse my spelling
1 lb. chicken, cooked and cut into 1″ peices
1 box zitti pasta, cooked (or any other pasta like penne)
1 jar alfredo sauce
1 package of Italian cheese
In a greased 9×13 pan mix chicken, pasta, alfredo sauce and half of the cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes.
- May 27, 2009 at 1:43 pm #422031
Is there a particular brand alfredo sauce you use? My son loves alfredo but I have not found a jar he likes. Only good old Olive Garden.
- May 27, 2009 at 5:39 pm #422050
Ummm! Sounds yummy! Thanks!
- May 27, 2009 at 5:43 pm #422051
I use the Ragu light…it usually goes on sale at Kroger for $1 a couple of times a year. You could use regular spaghetti sause too.
- May 27, 2009 at 6:11 pm #422053
Thank you! I will try it. Not sure if I have tried the light.
- May 28, 2009 at 12:09 pm #422086
Youre welcome! Let me know if he liked it 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.