- This topic is empty.
- August 12, 2021 at 7:26 am #599892
Ya’ll know that chicken salad is my first go to when it comes to using up leftover chicken. Well, this recipe can be made with leftovers (if you cooked extra on purpose as I sometimes do) or with freshly cooked chicken breasts. This is such a good recipe for hot days in the summer and so refreshing and light – there’s room for a scrumptious dessert!
Chicken Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
1/4 cup strawberries, sliced
1 tsp mustard
1/2 tbs red wine vinegar
2 tbs olive oil
6 cups baby spinach
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts — grilled and sliced
2 cups strawberries, sliced
1/4 cup almonds, sliced and toasted
1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1. Puree first four ingredients in a blender or food processor until creamy.
2. In a medium bowl, toss the spinach with the dressing.
3. Arrange the spinach on two platters. Divide the remaining ingredients between the two platters on top of the spinach. Serves 2
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.