- This topic is empty.
- August 22, 2021 at 8:22 am #599621mos
The mighty chicken – good the first time and sometimes even better the second time around! I love a good chicken salad and again that in itself is so versatile! We can make one every day and still have a different one from the day before! LOL!
Here’s one of my favorites:2 1/2 to 3 cups cooked chicken, diced (I prefer chunky chicken)
1/2 cup celery, diced
2 to 4 tbs red onion, finely chopped
1/4 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise, more as needed
2 tsp lemon juice
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 to 3 tsp sweet relish, to taste
Optional – dash, Cajun seasoning blend
Kosher salt, to taste
12 to 16 slices of bread
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Add more mayonnaise, as needed to get preferred creaminess.
3. Spread mixture on bread slices (I like mine toasted). Serves 6-8
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.