Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes General Recipes Chicken (or Turkey) Vegetable Stir Fry

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Chicken (or Turkey) Vegetable Stir Fry

2 tablespoons cornstarch
      1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
      1/4 cup lite soy sauce
      1/4 cup chopped onions
      1 tablespoon vegetable oil
      1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
      1 pound chicken or turkey cut into 1-inch pieces
      1/4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
      3 cups vegetables-broccoli florets, snow peas, red bell pepper strips, sliced mushrooms.

Mix cornstarch with garlic powder, ginger, soy sauce, and broth in pan and heat. Set aside. Heat oil in wok or large deep skillet on high and brown chicken. Add vegetables and onion and cook until tender (about 10 minutes). Add soy sauce mixture. Bring to a boil and cook until sauce has thickened. Serve over rice, if desired. Makes 6 servings.

Thanks Kim. You must of went out into the cold. Hope you stay warm. Now this recipe does sound really good. I like stir frys, will try this one. And I have everything in the panty too.

It was so good last night! We made brown rice to go with it and it was perfect.

It has warmed up 🙂 to get to 45 today, I am excited!

Sounds like a good way to use up some of the turkey leftovers 🙂 Thanks!
      Jaime

This sounds quick and delicious! I am definitely going to make it. Thank you for sharing this recipe!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes General Recipes Chicken (or Turkey) Vegetable Stir Fry