- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated June 20, 2016 at 11:35 pm by .
- May 1, 2016 at 5:33 pm #371600mos
4 lb legs (bone-in, skin-on)
1 tbs olive oil or softened butter
salt and pepper to taste
optional seasonings to be used individually or in combinations (experiment and create the meal that the family likes most!):
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried oregano, thyme, basil, marjoram, or tarragon
juice from one lemon
2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp curry powder
Preheat the oven to 425°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with tin foil, and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Rub the chicken pieces with the olive oil or the butter, and season with salt and pepper. Add additional seasonings if desired. Place legs on the baking sheet and roast for about 45 minutes, until the juices run clear when a sharp knife is inserted into the chicken, and the skin is crispy. Serve hot, warm or cold. Serves 4-6
- June 20, 2016 at 10:13 am #447954JamesFenway
Thanks for this post.
I do love some chicken legs with seasonings
- June 20, 2016 at 11:35 pm #447941mosJamesFenway…you are most welcome! Let us know if you try it and like it;-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.