- August 14, 2009 at 8:38 pm #275162
Chicken Fajita Lettuce Cups (Hungry Girl) – Ww Points = 4
This is the from Hungry Girl Website: per serving (entire recipe): 190 calories, 2.5g fat, 562mg sodium, 18g carbs, 4g fiber, 7g sugars, 23g protein — POINTS value 4 (if you make the HG Holy Moly Guacamole, the points value would be 3).
SERVES 1 , 3 lettuce cups
• 3 medium iceberg lettuce leaves (or leaves from another round, firm head of lettuce)
• 3 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, lean, sliced
• 1/2 cup bell pepper, red & green, sliced
• 1/2 cup onion, sliced
• 2 tablespoons guacamole (HG also makes a Guacamole!)
• 1 tablespoon salsa
• 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
• 1 1/2 teaspoons fajita seasoning mix, dry
Place chicken, peppers, and onions in a medium bowl. Blend fajita seasoning mix with 3 tablespoons water and pour mixture over the chicken and veggies. Stir so that chicken and veggies are thoroughly coated.
Let marinate for 5 minutes.
Spray a medium pan with nonstick spray and bring to medium-high heat. Pour chicken/veggie mixture (including any excess marinade) into the pan. Moving mixture around occasionally with a spatula, cook until chicken is cooked through and veggies are slightly browned (about 6 minutes).
Transfer mixture to a bowl. Serve with the lettuce leaves, guac, salsa, and sour cream. Enjoy fajita-style, by loading up each lettuce “cup” with 1/3rd of the mixture and topping with the condiments.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.