- April 2, 2009 at 9:31 pm #272167mosParticipant
1 frying chicken, rinsed, giblets removed
8 carrots, peeled and cut into 2 in. pieces
6 potatoes, peeled
1 package dry onion soup mix
1 tsp basil
1 cup chicken stock or dry white wine
Place chicken, carrots, and potatoes in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over. Cover and cook on high about 5 hours or on low about 9 hours, until chicken leg and thigh come off easily when pulled. 4 servings = about 655 calories.
as easy as can be…
- August 16, 2009 at 1:39 pm #424261
I am going to use boneless chicken breat and put all these goodies in the crockpot, something easy for me to make while I am packing for my big move 🙂 Thanks for the wonderful recipe Mo.
- August 16, 2009 at 9:48 pm #424278mosParticipant
excellent idea! one less thing to worry about! LOL! what’s the ‘big move?’
- August 16, 2009 at 11:41 pm #424282
I wrote this recipe down just now & I think I’ll make it this week! Its sounds super easy & DELICIOUS!!!! Thanks so much! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.