- March 15, 2009 at 1:39 am #271591
Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
1⁄2 of a 16-ounce package linguine
1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli fl owerets
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
1 can (10 3⁄4 ounces) Condensed Cream of Mushroom
1⁄2 cup milk
1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare the linguine according to the package directions. Add the
broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time.
Drain the linguine
and broccoli well in a colander and return them to the saucepot.
2. Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the
chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it’s well browned, stirring often.
Stir the soup, milk, black pepper, cheese and linguine mixture into
the skillet. Cook and stir until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with
- March 16, 2009 at 12:37 pm #417635
This sounds so good. I think I have all this and may make it tonight! Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.