- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated September 14, 2009 at 4:39 am by .
- September 13, 2009 at 11:37 pm #276341
Makes: 4 servings
1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, each cut into 4 pieces
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
1 jar (4.5 oz) Green Giant® sliced mushrooms, undrained
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 cups Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen sweet peas, thawed
1 1/2 cups uncooked instant white rice
1. In 3- to 4-quart slow cooker, place chicken. Top with soup, mushrooms and water; stir gently to mix and spread evenly over chicken.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours.
3. About 15 minutes before serving, stir thawed peas and the rice into chicken mixture. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 10 to 15 minutes longer or until rice is tender.
If desired, add salt and pepper to taste.
- September 14, 2009 at 4:39 am #424927
Sounds pretty easy! Something that my sons could throw together!! Love that kind of recipe.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.