- This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated June 22, 2014 at 12:08 am by .
- October 19, 2013 at 10:35 pm #323979mos
Cherry Pie Crock Pot Dump Cake
1 20-oz can cherry pie filling
1 box yellow cake mix (make sure it’s vegan, if that’s a concern)
1/2 cup margarine, melted
Dump the cherry pie filling in the crock pot or slow cooker. In a separate bowl, mix together the margarine and cake mix, then dump this over the pie filling.
Cover and cook on low for 3 hours. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream if desired.
- June 14, 2014 at 3:11 pm #454173grandmaof8
I’m going to try this one. You have a lot of good recipes on here. I don’t know which ones I want to try first. LOL
- June 14, 2014 at 7:41 pm #454187mosLOL! Can you tell that I like to cook?! I also like to create;-D Sometimes I get an idea in my head for a recipe and will play with it until it’s just right or decide that it just isn’t a good idea after all! LOL! The dog has reaped the rewards for a failed recipe that even I couldn’t eat
All the posted recipes are TNT or they wouldn’t be posted, so I hope you enjoy. There are lots of talented members here so be sure to check out their recipes. Liss is probably the most versatile cook here…which makes sense, since she’s the list owner. Have you checked out her other site — GroceryBudget101.com- – GroceryBudget101.com – Reduce Grocery Bill to $50 week? If not, you should go there. She’s even used one or two of my recipes in her $50 a week plan! Lots of good ideas for keeping the weekly grocery budget down;-D
- June 15, 2014 at 12:53 am #454200grandmaof8
I’m going to have to check the other sites out. I like to cook just don’t know what would go with what or how much would work. That’s why I’m glad there are those like you who can. 🙂
- June 15, 2014 at 1:02 pm #454208BRTish
This sounds delicious. I have a Butter Yellow Recipe cake mix in the pantry, but I need to get some cherry pie filling on my next trip to the store.
- June 15, 2014 at 7:25 pm #454230mosRun! Don’t forget to let us know how you and your family like it;-D
- June 21, 2014 at 11:59 pm #454524grandmaof8
I fixed this and my family likes it. Hubby wants me to do apple next and son wants me to do peach..:)
- June 22, 2014 at 12:08 am #454525mos
It will work well with whatever ‘filling’ you use, so enjoy. Let us know which one is favored!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.