- April 18, 2009 at 2:47 pm #272555mosParticipant
Cherry Nut Fudge:idea:
3 2/3 cups sifted powdered sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 cup butter or margarine
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 tbs vanilla
1/2 cup chopped candied cherries
1/2 cup chopped pecans
Combine sugar and cocoa. Stir well. Set aside.
Combine butter and
milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook until butter is
melted. Remove from heat and stir in cocoa mixture.
smooth. Add vanilla, cherries, and pecans. Stir well.
into a lightly greased 8 inch square pan. Chill until firm. Cut
Makes 2 1/2 dozen squares.
- April 19, 2009 at 11:22 am #419746
This sounds so good. Thanks for the recipe!
- April 19, 2009 at 6:49 pm #419764
Hi, How much milk is required for this yummy sounding recipe? Thanks
- April 24, 2009 at 9:15 pm #420270mosParticipant
oops!!! thanks! I added the milk to the recipe;-) so sorry…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.