- This topic has 6 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated October 18, 2009 at 10:56 pm by .
- July 22, 2009 at 12:09 am #274674
I swear all the time. I mean like a freaking sailor. But working on the school bus I don’t want the kids to repeat it.
So, I’ve had to think of some very creative words. Like that gum commercial. My 8 year old actually thought that ‘son of a biscuit’ was a swear.
Which got me thinking what’s your most creative non-swear word?
my fave is fork! 😛
- July 22, 2009 at 12:16 am #423686
The two that I use like all of the time are:
Blarney Bears and Fudgecicles
of course depends on my mood at the time and I will make up some off the wall word.
- July 22, 2009 at 1:05 pm #423701
What the February and Flip a Doodle Duck
- July 22, 2009 at 2:25 pm #423707
My favorites are: ake mushroom
son of a britches
- July 22, 2009 at 2:51 pm #423708
I use Son of a biscuit too…
well I’ll be darn
or heck fire
- July 22, 2009 at 5:31 pm #423739
hehehe, great thread…
son of a biscuit eater
rock-sucker (haha- this one started as an impression of a naughty word being yelled by scooby doo)
- October 18, 2009 at 8:08 pm #425690
- October 18, 2009 at 10:56 pm #425692
Christopher Columbus and Fudgy Buttons are swear words I grew up with! Heaven help the soul who used a “real” one! I witnessed my father throwing out his father who had cancer for swearing in our home.
Sure made a lasting impression on all us kids!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.