- August 11, 2007 at 2:54 am #242079
1 lb. Italian sausage
26 oz. jar pasta sauce
14 oz. can diced tomatoes with Italian seasonings, undrained
9 oz. pkg. refrigerated cheese tortellini
1 cup shredded pizza cheese OR grated Parmesan cheese
Cook sausage in heavy skillet over medium heat until browned, about 10 minutes. Stir sausage frequently to break up as it cooks. Drain well and place in 4-5 quart slow cooker. Add pasta sauce and tomatoes and stir well.
Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours. Then stir in tortellini, cover again and ccook on low for 20-40 minutes or until pasta is tender and heated. Sprinkle with cheese and let stand 5 minutes before serving. 4 servings
- October 26, 2008 at 10:54 pm #401671
Yum!! This sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing.
- November 10, 2008 at 6:30 pm #403167
Can’t beat quick and easy! Thanks for sharing!
- November 11, 2008 at 9:52 pm #403284
This would be a good quick kids sports night dinner, Thanks!
- November 12, 2008 at 12:34 pm #403334
This sounds great. Our kind of meal, fast & easy! Thanks for posting.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.