Tagged: potato soup
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated August 7, 2002 at 10:15 pm by .
- August 7, 2002 at 10:15 pm #248909Guest
Cheesy Broccoli-Potato Soup
Submitted by: Betty Crocker®
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Ready In: 15 min
Makes 6 servings
Hearty soup made simple. Loaded with chicken, broccoli, cheese and creamy
potatoes, this flavorful soup is just minutes away.
2 cups chicken broth
1/3 cup chopped onions
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
1 1/3 cups Betty Crocker® Potato Buds® mashed potatoes (dry)
2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (8 ounces)
2 cups milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Heat broth, onion and frozen broccoli to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in potatoes until well blended; stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Heat over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot and
cheese is melted.
4. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Increase last heat time to 10 to 15
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.