- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated May 20, 2009 at 12:31 am by .
- May 20, 2009 at 12:28 am #273503rtebalt
Cheesecake Factory Spicy Cashew Chicken
5 1/2 ounce Chicken Tenders, 1 inch pieces
1 oz Rice Flour
3 oz Rice Flour Batter
1 1/2 oz Canola Oil
4 pz Cashew Sauce
2 oz Cashews
1 oz Green Onions, chopped
12 oz White Rice
1 tsp Black & White sesame seeds
1 sprig Italian Parsley, chopped1. Dredge chicken in rice flour
2. Coat chicken pieces evenly in rice flour batter
3. Add canola oil to a hot sauté pan and heat to a sizzle4. Add chicken pieces to hot sauté pan and flatten with a spatula
5. Cook until golden brown and crunchy (be careful because some pieces could darken quickly from hot spots in the pan)
6. Flip chicken, brown the other side. If the pieces have stuck together
then break them apart at this time.7. Drizzle the Cashew Sauce around the edge of the sauté pan, not on top of
8. Add cashews and green onions and toss to incorporate, do not cook because
the green onions will wilt.
9. Place hot rice in a pasta bowl and pour chicken mixture over rice10. Sprinkle sesame seeds and garnish with Italian parsley
Rice Flour Batter
Add water to rice flour until the consistency of cornstarch slurryCashew Sauce (large batch – restaurant recipe)
1/2 gallon Soy Sauce 1 can (#10) Hoisin Sauce 2 1/2 cups Chile Garlic
Paste 7 cups Granulated sugar 1 quart Rice Wine Vinegar 1/2 gallon
Garlic, minced 1 1/2 quarts Sherry Wine 1 oz Chili flakes, crushed
1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix using a wire whip
- May 20, 2009 at 12:31 am #421682rtebaltI found this recipe on one of those “CopyCat Recipe” sites. I haven’t made it yet, but it looked pretty authentic. I LOVE this dish at Cheesecake Factory!!!
Yummy! If anyone else has a different recipe for this, please let me know. Thanks.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.