- October 3, 2008 at 11:44 pm #263716
1 lb hamburger
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup half & half
1 small onion, chopped fine
4 slices of bacon, fried & crumbled
8oz shredded cheddar or swiss cheese
Brown & drain hamburger & onion. Mix with bacon which has been drained & patted dry. Put in deep baking dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Cut into slices. Can be stored in plastic bag & reheated in microwave. Do not freeze.
- October 4, 2008 at 1:32 pm #399445
Thanks for a great sounding recipe, I think I will add some jalepeno peper to it for a little more spice. Thanks again, Margaret K
- October 6, 2008 at 4:50 pm #399596
Yum! I always love a little extra “heat” in my recipes too! 🙂
- October 10, 2008 at 1:18 pm #400024
Yum I need to try this one!!! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.