- This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated April 9, 2009 at 12:08 pm by .
- April 6, 2009 at 7:45 pm #272213
This makes a nice meal when pared with a salad.
1 lb. ground beef
1 c. chopped onion
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 c. milk
1/2 c. Bisquick
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook ground beef and onion and drain. Stir in salt and spread in greased 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with cheese. In a small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with a fork until blended. Pour over beef mixture in pie plate. Bake 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Makes 8 servings.
- April 6, 2009 at 8:36 pm #419040
Great recipe Jaime, so easy and sounds really good. Kid friendly too.
- April 7, 2009 at 1:25 am #419059
So I’m thinkin’ probably I should have been asking you for recipes years ago! This one sounds good too. They will be perfect new additions for Sunday Marathon Cooking.
- April 7, 2009 at 4:19 am #419081
Jamie, thanks for this one —
Makes 8 servings.
It’ll feed my tribe with no problem..
- April 7, 2009 at 1:24 pm #419097
Thanks Tonia, kids love it.
Katie, you’ve got me lol…I cook very practical stuff…I would be glad to share any time 🙂
JoAnn….you better double it if your tribe eats like my dh LOL
- April 7, 2009 at 3:41 pm #419109
Sounds easy & great! Thanks!
- April 8, 2009 at 11:36 pm #419186
Do you think this would freeze well? TIA…Lisa
- April 9, 2009 at 12:08 pm #419199
Lisa, I have frozen it before. When you are ready to eat…thaw in fridge and then bake as directed 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.