- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated May 24, 2009 at 1:52 am by .
- May 21, 2009 at 10:37 pm #273579mos
here’s something to make for those lazy weekends and you’re sitting with friends on the deck or make a meal on one of those days;-)
Cheese Artichoke Dip:bounce:
8 ounces process American cheese (Velveeta)
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) cream of mushroom soup, regular or reduced fat
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 cup chopped roasted red pepper
1 can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW setting for 2 to 3 hours, until melted. Stir well and serve with assorted crackers, bread cubes, or chips.Combine with hot cooked pasta for a very tasty meal.
- May 22, 2009 at 2:45 am #421848rtebalt
Great recipe! Thanks!!! 🙂
- May 22, 2009 at 1:43 pm #421878wilbe95Thank you so much! I just love this kind of dip, only problem is it doesn’t like me and goes right to the belly, lol 🙂
- May 24, 2009 at 1:52 am #421927SHELBYPMC
Thank you – love these dips
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.