- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated November 12, 2012 at 5:31 pm by .
- November 15, 2009 at 4:25 pm #278367mos
Cheerios and Trix Bars:029:
1/4 cup margarine or butter
4 cups miniature marshmallows or 10-oz pkg large marshmallows
3 cups Cheerios Cereal
3 cups Trix Cereal
1 cup salted peanuts
Spray 9-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray; spray back of large spoon with cooking spray. Melt margarine in large saucepan over medium heat. Add marshmallows. Cook until melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Gently stir in cereals and peanuts. Pour mixture into sprayed pan. With sprayed back of spoon, press mixture evenly in pan. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled. Cut into bars. Wrap individually in plastic wrap and the kids can serve themselves on busy mornings.
- November 10, 2012 at 9:08 pm #434657Eshuman
Ooooh, I could see these with cookie crisp and honey nut cheerios too.
- November 12, 2012 at 5:31 pm #434780mosJust about any similar cereals work. The Trix just make them colorful
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.