- August 28, 2008 at 7:33 pm #262182
My food Lion always has a clearance shelf. Well this time, I hit the mother load!! They had Golden grahms 1.49 box.
Thera Flu 1.19 a box, Puffs with vicks (purse size) .29 cents, crayola paints and lil paint brushes .75 each. Plus others items that I didnt get . When i asked why they had so much when it is usually 1 shelf….they said it is time to take stock and what is not selling is going on the clearance.:041: I will be returning
- November 20, 2008 at 9:56 pm #404182
I love when they really have those deals at food lion, I get some really good deals there too!!
- November 20, 2008 at 10:37 pm #404188
i wish we had a food lion here
- November 21, 2008 at 8:45 am #404197No Food Lion in OKC either. Sometimes Wal-Mart sets up some shelves with stuff but it is rarely anything I can use and evidently nobody else can either!
- November 21, 2008 at 12:12 pm #404218
I’ve been noticing these clearance tables at Winn-Dixie in my area. But I haven’t taken advantage of them yet. I see great things in there but I never have the right coupons with me at the time. But no Food Lions here either!
- November 21, 2008 at 1:11 pm #404223
A clearance shelf sure is nice. My local Food Lion is 5 miles away and they don’t double coupons so I usually don’t go there unless their ad has some really good specials.
- November 21, 2008 at 1:47 pm #404225oops posted this in the wrong place!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.