Cheap (but fun and/or romantic) Date Nights?

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Cheap (but fun and/or romantic) Date Nights?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Stephanie,

Well, I don’t know how much this will help you but this is what we do:

We don’t do date “nights” because I am only half coherent at night, I am a total morning person so we do date days. We live in the desert so we love to take a drive out to nowhere and have a picnic and take pictures. Sometimes we just lay in the back of the truck and talk and look up at the sky.

It is such a quiet peaceful time and really puts me at ease and rejuvinates!! We are all alone except for the border patrol cameras that are everywhere, but even still it is such a freeing feeling and it is amazing how “small” you feel, if that makes sense. and when you get out like that is is amazing how much you hear in the quiet….i love it.

i know with the price of gas that might be prohibitive (we take hubby’s company truck) but there are usually places close by to get out into nature.

my husband and i are so close (the kids thinkwe aregoofy) and i credit god (i thank god everyday for my husband) and days out like this that have made us this close. i believe that date nights and days or whatever are so important to recharge our relationships, i would say try to make the time more quiet and intimate. i know it is really fun to go out to great resturaunts and movies and such but maybe just surprise him one night or day with a picnic meal and just go ou tfor quiet time, it even works in your own backyard.

just strip the time down to you two….it is frugal (usually) and will make a world of difference in your life, imho.

good luck, this is my best suggestion! have fun 🙂

Original Message —-
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2008 6:58:12 PM
      Subject: Budget101.com : Cheap (but fun and/or romantic) Date Nights?

Here’s another question. Date Nights.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Cheap (but fun and/or romantic) Date Nights?