Catch 22

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

My now 13 y/o daughter was on that formula when she was just turning a year old

because she had some type of virus that was wiping out all of her good bacteria.

I remember even back then it was about $13 for a tall can of it. And I remember

the smell was horrendous and it stained her clothes terribly lol. My husband

was laid off of work the very week she was put on that and we qualified for WIC

for a month before he went back to work. What luck that it happened to be that

month. I got a case of it and only ended up using maybe 6 cans before she was

better. I donated the remainder to a battered women and children’s shelter

nearby.

Donna NJ

Original message

> we are in the same situation i get paid 110 per week and husband works 40

hours

> with maybe 8-10 hours of ot but not a usual thing and they said we don’t

qualify

> for any assistance but wic says we do I am happy that we do due to teh cost of

> his formula which is like 25 for a 16 ounce can of powder which last about a

> week. he is on allementum i think that’s how it’s spelled.

>

>

>

>

> Don’t get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.